10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM
Ultra wide-angle zoom lens with a large, constant aperture of F3.5, designed specifically for digital SLR cameras.
This Ultra wide-angle zoom lens has a maximum aperture of F3.5 throughout the entire zoom range, making it suitable for low-light and indoor photography. Its wide-angle of view from 102.4 degrees produces striking images with exaggerated perspective, enabling photographers to emphasise the subject. ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass, SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass and Aspherical lenses provide excellent correction of all types of aberrations. The Super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting and creates high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures fast and quiet autofocus, while allowing full-time manual focus override.
Ultra wide-angle zoom from 102.4* degrees
The 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM lens offers photographers greater freedom of expression by rotating the zoom ring. It is a very powerful tool for architectural, indoor and landscape photography.
* The angle of view changes depending on which camera model the lens is attached to.
This ultra wide-angle lens allows photographers to create an exaggerated perspective between the subject and the background to emphasise, for example, expanses of a landscape.
Large F3.5 aperture through the entire zoom range
The large, constant aperture of F3.5 provides a bright image in the viewfinder, which helps photographers easily check focusing and composition.
Superior image quality
One SLD (Special Low Dispersion) and two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements are employed for effective compensation of colour aberration. The use of two glass mold and two hybrid aspherical lenses offer excellent correction for distortion and astigmatism and ensure superior image quality. The Super Multi-Layer coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides high contrast images throughout the entire zoom range.
Quiet and fast AF
This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus as well as full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring.*
* AF will not function with Pentax ist* series and K100D DSLR cameras that do not support HSM.
An inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making the lens particularly suitable for using the included petal-type lens hood which blocks out extraneous light.
Minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4") at all focal lengths
This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4 inches) throughout the entire zoom range. This close focusing distance on such a wide-angle lens emphasises perspective and allows the photographer to capture high quality images, not only of the foreground subject but also the surrounding scenery.
* Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 10 Groups
Angle of View (SD Format): 102.4 - 63.8 degrees
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Blades
Minimum Aperture: F22
Minimum Focusing Distance: 24cm
Maximum Magnification: 1:6.6
Filter Size: 82mm
Dimensions: Diameter 87.3mm X Length 88.2mm
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.