UK Release Date: 12/11/2020
PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller
Replacing standard rumble features, haptic feedback provides an intuitive array of different sensations, allowing you to feel your games like never before.
Adaptive triggers add to the effective immersion of the PS5 DualSense. The L2 and R2 triggers on the DualSense offer varying levels of resistance depending on your actions. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
The PS5’s controller boasts new ways for the player to create awesome gameplay to share with the world using the create button!
Sony’s iconic controller design has evolved to be even more intuitive and comfortable for the player with enhanced sticks and a reimagined light bar.
The PS5 Dualsense has a built-in microphone and mute button, allowing the player to chat online3
The DualSense wireless controller retains many of the DUALSHOCK 4 features you know and love, returning for a new generation of play.
Charge and play via USB Type-C4 or via DualSense Charging Station.
Take on an extra dimension with higher-fidelity sound effects bursting from the DualSense controller.
Bring intuitive motion control to supported games with the built-in accelerometer and gyroscope.
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Face thrilling, unpredictable challenges as you explore distinctive hand-crafted lands through deeply immersive and expressive controls.
• PERILOUS PLATFORMING EXPERIENCE
Explore here, there and everywhere as you utilise Sackboy’s cool, diverse move-set to face a huge variety of thrilling challenges, fierce enemies and startling surprises.
• RE-STUFFED. RE-STITCHED. RE-ZIPPED
Sackboy returns to the big time stuffed with fresh moves and game-changing gadgets in an awe- inspiring and downright fun 3D adventure in this new, but familiar world.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.