Get closer to the action using the PRAKTICA 47mm Digiscoping DSLR Camera Adapter Tube. Attach your SLR camera to your spotting scope in a matter of seconds and take photographs at long range, perfect for wildlife photography and astronomy.
All you need is an SLR camera, a spotting scope* with an eyepiece diameter of 47mm, the PRAKTICA Digiscoping Camera Adapter and a T2 Mount. Your spotting scope will effectively become a powerful telephoto lens.
The PRAKTICA Hydan 15-45x60, 20-60x77 and 25-75x90 Spotting Scopes with 47mm Eye Piece works perfectly with this accessory.
* The PRAKTICA Highlander and Alder series are not compatible with this accessory. Not compatible with the Hydan 12-36x50, 20-60x60 and 20-60x77 with 42mm screw thread at the base of spotting scope eyepiece.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.