Get bright, beautiful shots with the Large MOS Sensor,LEICA Dicomar Lens and State-of-the-art High Precision AF. Complete with Wide-Angle 25mm and 24x Optical Zoom, and the new Hybrid O.I.S. for zooming with minimal blurring.
Brilliant Image Quality
Enjoy excellent low-light performance with a large 1/2.5-inch sensor and bright F1.8 lens. The remarkable LEICA Dicomar lens produces the subtle nuances and shading that LEICA lenses are renowned for. Capture stunningly beautiful memories even in dimly lit locations.
Wide 25mm* and 24x Optical Zoom Lens
The New lens covers the range from 25mm wide-angle to 600mm tele with a 24x zoom achieved by a 4-Drive Lens System. The stunning wide-angle setting not only fits large groups of people and background images into narrow locations, but is also convenient for taking selfies with a rotatable LCD.
* 35mm camera equivalent. Available only with 24p mode.
5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +
Uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way from wide-angle to powerful zoom shots.
Automatically optimizes the O.I.S. effectiveness by adjusting the O.I.S. mechanical control to various shooting positions, conditions, and user characteristics.
Ball O.I.S. System
Reduces wear on the drive section, and greatly improves correction for small-amplitude hand-shake.
Level Shot Function
Automatically detects and corrects the tilting of captured images.
Automatically equalizes the gradation in response to the brightness distribution within the image. Also improves contrast in the low brightness areas of dark and back-lit scenes, and avoids blocked shadows.
Slow Motion Video
Smooth slow motion video makes it possible to portray the emotional sensation of everyday scenes.
Wireless Multi Camera
Using Wi-Fi, you can double the shooting fun by linking to as many as three smartphones and simultaneously recording up to two of them as sub-windows.
Even in difficult shooting situations, such as backlighting, you can easily capture natural videos with excellent, realistic gradation.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.