Featuring 4K capability and waterproofing to withstand a depth of 31 meters / 102 feet, this newly enhanced, highly versatile and durable camera can capture never-before images.
Go to Greater Depths - Waterproof Down to 31m/102ft
Thanks to an improved depth rating of 31m/102ft (IPX8 standard), even hardcore scuba divers can now capture great underwater shots without a waterproof case.
A Viewfinder Ready for Intense Sunlight
Monitors can be difficult to see in bright sunshine, on the beach or the slopes. The LUMIX FT7's 0.2-inch 1,170k-dot equivalent high-resolution LVF (Live View Finder) equips you to compose the perfect shot.
3.0-inch 1,040k-dot Rear Monitor
Boasting a highest-in-class 1,040k-dot high-resolution 3.0-inch tempered-glass LCD screen, the LUMIX FT7 is designed for durability. And Intelligent LCD technology ensures continuous visibility by automatically adjusting the screen's brightness level in seven stages to handle a wide range of ambient light conditions.
Never Miss the Perfect Moment - 4K PHOTO
The unique 4K PHOTO feature allows you to capture the perfect moment by selecting a frame from a video sequence shot at 30 frames per second and saving it as an 8-megapixel-equivalent high-resolution image. Don't miss those fleeting moments!
Sharper, Clearer Motion - 4K Video
Whether you're watching movies or editing videos, 4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience than you have seen before.
Its native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
20.4MP Sensor and 4.6x Zoom Lens
Featuring a highest-in-class resolution 20.4-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and 4.6x optical zoom lens, the LUMIX FT7 empowers you to capture brilliant high-definition shots from 28mm wide-angle to 128mm*.
* 35mm camera equivalent.
For All Kinds of Outdoor Excitement - 5 Kinds of Protection
Here's a tough design built to withstand even the oceans, the snowy peaks, the wild wetlands and other extreme environments.
You'll want the LUMIX FT7 by your side year-round, whatever form of outdoor excitement you choose.
- Waterproof Down to 31m/102ft for scuba diving, kayaking, fishing, and other water sports.
- Shockproof Up to 2m/6.6ft
- Dustproof for mountaineering, rock climbing, and more action.
- Freezeproof Down to -10C / 14F for skiing, snowboarding, and more winter excitement.
- Pressure Resistance to 100kgf/220lbf so it can be packed inside luggage when you're on the move.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.