For dedicated transcription needs, Olympus offers the optional AS-2400 Transcription Kit which includes a footswitch and headset for hands-free operation. The AS-2400 guarantees easy transcriptions of any DSSPro recordings. Data can be labelled according to importance or priority and files can be viewed at any time. It allows easy transfer from the voice recorder to the secretarys office. Besides the DSS Player Standard Transcription Module, the kit also includes the RS-28 footswitch and the E-102 stereo headset to make hands-free operation of the DS-2400 possible.
- Included RS-28 footswitch, E-102 headset and transcription software module
- Manages DSSPro, DSS, WAV, WMA, and MP3 audio files
- Individual sorting/organisation of dictations and documents
- DSS file management using separate folders
- Job status info (e.g. finished, pending, cancel job)
- Author ID setting by software
- Add new sub folders in dictation folder
- Use shared folder via LAN
- Noise cancellation
- Playback speed control
- Intro scan
- Automatic startup when recorder is connected
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.