The Maplin Leak Proof Lead Acid AGM Faston F1 12V 12Ah T1 Rechargeable Battery are used in many number of industries and for general purpose. They are sealed and have many uses, and are ideal for uninterruptible power supply and emergency back-up. These batteries are long life rechargeable batteries.
Constant Voltage Charge:
Standby Use: 13.5-13.8V
Cycle use: 14.4-15.0V
Initial current: less than 3.6A
ABS resin case to UL94-HB fire resistance (Horizontal Burning Test)
Road transport to UN2800 (Batteries, Wet, Non-Spillable)
Air Transport to Special Provision ’A67’ ’IATA’ and ’ICAO’. (Batteries, Wet, Non-Spillable)
- Automotive Industry Aviation Industry
- Golf Carts
- Emergency Lighting
- Medical Equipment
- Wheel Chairs
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.