The Maono Lavalier Tie-Clip On Lapel Microphone Dual Head 3.5mm 4 Pole Jack 0.25" Adapter features two microphones, an active/passive controller, 3.5mm 4-pin jack for PC, laptop, smartphones, 6.5mm adapter for professional devices: DSLR, recorder, PA system, voice amplifier or mixer. What's more, the dual lavalier microphone comes with a nice, long 236 inches cord for any occasion: interview/ chat/ presentation/ speech/ live/ recording/ event/ project/ teaching/ tour guide/ party/ church/ wedding/ festival/ musical instrument/ phone call etc
Two batteries are included for the microphone. One is already installed and, if you run out of the battery, you can use the spared one inside the package. "OFF" is for smartphone mode; ON" is for DSLR camera mode. Please make sure to use the right mode to match your device. It's normal that noise might happen when plugging a microphone into a camera in auto volume mode. Don't worry, just decrease the volume a bit and it will eliminate the noise.
The 3.5mm TRRS jack is compatible with computers, Apple products, Android & Windows smartphones. What surprise is one more 6.5mm adapter is included, ideal for those who use DSLR cameras, headset, and professional audio devices.
More advanced configuration and 236 inches/20ft long cord help to record loud and crisp sound when interviewing, live broadcasting on a podcast, calling with Skype, teaching, audio/video recording on YouTube and so on. A Mini metal clip allows you to easily clip it to your collar, tie or pocket.
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser x 2 pcs
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Output Connection: 3.5mm (1/8 inch) 4-pole gold plug
- Battery Type: LR44(Included)
- Dimension: Microphone:18.00mmH x 8.30mmW x 8.30mmD
- Audio Cable: 6.00m
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.