The professionals ultra wide-angle zoom lens with 4-stop Image Stabilizer. Capture stunning landscapes and architectural images using this compact and lightweight, high-performance, f/4 fixed aperture, ultra wide-angle zoom lens with Image Stabilizer. Ideal for professionals and enthusiasts.
- Get more in every shot with ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Superior L-series performance with precision optics
- Enjoy consistent exposures with constant f/4 aperture
- Capture steady shots even in low light with 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Never miss a shot with fast, silent autofocus
Ultra wide-angle 16-35mm zoom lens
This high performance, fixed aperture, ultra wide-angle zoom lens combines excellent optical performance with flexibility, making it ideal for landscapes, architectural shots, photo journalism, travel and general use - delivering clear, sharp, expansive images with very little distortion.
The L-series is Canons flagship professional lens range, representing the best in precision-designed EF optics. L-series lenses combine superior performance with superlative handling, and are resistant to dust and moisture.
Constant f/4 aperture
Ideal for use in a wide range of light conditions, the f/4 maximum aperture stays constant over the full focal-length range, so there is no variation in shutter speed or ISO when zooming.
Sharp images with 4-stop Image Stabilizer
The EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM delivers steady shots in all situations, particularly when shooting handheld in low light or at the macro setting. The lens incorporates Canons four-stop Image Stabilizer technology and automatically detects normal shooting or panning motion, switching to the IS mode optimal for either situation.
A ring-type ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Full-time manual
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.