FUJINON 16mm ultra-wide, fast prime lens for Fujifilm X Mount. The Fujifilm XF-16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens has a fixed focal length of 16mm (24mm in 35mm format equivalent) and offers a dramatic wide field of view and stunning optical performance. The F1.4 maximum aperture delivers high image quality in low-light conditions and bokeh-rich macro photography with the minimum working distance of 15cm. Featuring high-speed autofocus, a weather- and dust-resistant structure that can work in temperatures as low as -10C, and great portability thanks to its compact size, the shooting possibilities are further expanded.
13 elements in 11 groups and Nano GI Coating for high image quality
The optical design includes two aspherical elements and two ED (extra low-dispersion) elements, which reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp, rich image quality even at the widest aperture of F1.4. The image quality is further enhanced by Fujifilms proprietary HT-EBC coating applied to the all lens surfaces and Nano GI Coating on the rear surface of G1 lens. This alters the refractive index between glass and air, to reduce ghosting and flare from diagonal incident light.
Minimum working distance of 15cm
By getting closer to a subject the bokeh is enhanced and perspective is more dynamic, which gives the wide-angle photographer greater creativity. Use the XF16mmF1.4 R WR to photograph a plate of food with the restaurant in the background, for example, or a water droplet on a plant with forest in the background and both the subject and its surroundings can be captured at the same time. High image quality is achieved throughout the focus range by correcting various aberrations, even at minimum working distance of 15cm, and a Floating Focus System driven by two focus groups that work in conjunction with each other according to the working distance.
High-speed autofocus as fast as 0.11sec*
The focus ring comes with a depth-of-field scale, which is perfect for street photographers. By calculating the distance and adjusting the aperture setting, users can shoot spontaneously.
Focus ring with depth-of-field scale
Focus ring comes with depth of field scale, perfect for snap shooters. By measuring the distance and adjusting the aperture setting, one can spontaneously shoot with no delay.
Weather- and dust-resistant
The weather-resistant structure features 9 seals in 8 areas on the lens barrel. These keep the lens protected from sudden rain, dust and splashes of water.
Lightweight and compact
At approx. 375g the lens is around 40% of the weight of its DSLR equivalent. This is great news for all photographers who want a versatile lens that delivers the highest optical performance in a very compact size.
* Complies with CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) guidelines, internal measurement, during high performance mode.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.