The Sunagor BCF Mega Zoom 160 30-160 x 70 mm Binoculars zoom from a minimum power of 30x all the way up to 160x magnification. Front objective lens size is 70mm. The binoculars are rubber armoured and are of BCF (one piece) construction. They come complete with a tripod adapter. The use of a tripod is recommended when using these binoculars.
- Magnification: 30x - 160x
- Objective Lens Size: 70mm
- Fully Coated Optics: Yes
- Zoom Thumb Lever: Yes
- BCF Construction: Yes
- BAK-4 Prism: Yes
- Dimensions: 24.6cm x 20.8cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Accessories Included: Padded case, neck strap, protective dust caps, polishing cloth, instruction manual, and tripod adapter.
The Worlds Most Powerful Binoculars
At their starting point of 30x magnification, they already offer an above-standard level of power found only on more specialist binoculars. The binoculars can move from 30x up to a maximum of 160x magnification, putting them in a power class of their own and, in doing so, redefining the boundaries of modern zoom optics.
Developed in Japan, the binoculars have a durable design with rubber armoured body to provide protection for the internal optics. The rubber armouring also gives the binoculars a great non- slip surface to grip, even when wearing gloves. Weighing in at a below-average (for their class) 1.4kg and measuring 25cm in length, they are manageable by hand and easy to transport.
Unlike many binoculars, the Sunagor 30-160x70 are of BCF one-piece construction. This means that the barrels are not simply screwed on to the body but the entire product is produced using one mould. The end result means that the binoculars offer more precision and a higher degree of rigidity. This helps to avoid collimation (alignment) problems which can sometimes be associated with very high magnification binoculars.
The binoculars incorporate collapsible rubber eyecups which allow spectacle wearers to enjoy a complete field of view. The other design feature is a centrally located tripod socket (located between the two barrels), Sunagor recommend using a tripod to stabilise the binoculars at higher magnifications.
High-Quality Japanese Optics
To optimise the incredible magnification, Sunagor has put a good emphasis on the quality of the internal optics within their 30-160x70 binoculars which boast the following features:
- They incorporate generous 70mm objective lenses which help to maximise the amount of light entry, even at higher magnifications.
- All-optical components in the binoculars are manufactured from high-quality Japanese eco-glass and all surfaces have been treated with specialist Sunagor coatings.
- The highest quality BAK-4 prisms have been used within the Porro design.
Between 100x and 160x magnification, the binoculars can match the power of expensive telescopes, with the added benefit of two eyepieces to observe through as opposed to just one found on telescopes. Distant stars, moons and planets can be easily viewed through these powerful binoculars, making them the ultimate astronomy tool.
The binoculars are also suitable for use long-distance wildlife watching where distance may need to be maintained in order not to scare a viewing subject off. Equally, they also serve a purpose in more professional or tactical observations, such as covert or even military applications where concealment or maintaining distance is fundamental to an operation. Aircraft spotting and observation is also a very popular pursuit for which these binoculars are ideal. Finally, these binoculars have also found uses in the varied world of sports where the benefits of a binocular form outweigh those of a less versatile and portable spotting scope.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.