The compact yet powerful DJI Mavic Mini Drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.
Almost as Light as a Smartphone
Weighing under 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations.
Get good. Fast
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
Worry Less, Fly More
Mavic Mini comes equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety. Thanks to advanced sensors, Mavic Mini can also hover precisely.
Let the App Do the Work
The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
Stabilized Gimbal Camera
Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 2 km. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Extended Flight Time
Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set are just a few taps away with Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
CineSmooth Mode for Cinematic Footage
Slow down Mavic Mini’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces.
Intelligent Flight Battery
Pair of Spare Propellers
Micro USB Cable
RC Cable (Micro USB connector)
RC Cable (USB-C connector)
RC Cable (Lightning connector)
Pair of Spare Control Sticks
Spare Screw x6
IMPORTANT NOTE - From 30th November 2019, UK drone users have to register their drone and complete an online drone safety education and test, or risk a £1,000 fine. Registration is mandatory for drone owners and operators in the UK with drones weighing over 250g. Registration costs just £9 and can be completed online at register-drones.caa.co.uk
The new legislation only applies to drones being flown outside. Model fliers belonging to a recognised association will be added to the register in the new year in conjunction with their association.
If you have any questions please email the Civil Aviation Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0330 022 9930 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
gov.uk Safety and Legalities Statements:
Essentially your responsibilities are:
- To know how to fly your drone safely, and do so within the law
- To understand that the operator is legally responsible for every flight
- To keep your drone in sight at all times – stay below 400ft
- Not to fly your drone over a congested area, never fly within 50 metres of a person, vehicle or building not under your control
- Ensure any images you obtain using the drone do not break privacy laws
- Avoiding collisions – you should never fly a drone near an airport or close to aircraft. It is a criminal offence to endanger the safety of an aircraft in flight
10 things you need to know about flying drones:
1. Drones can and do present a very real hazard to manned aircraft – pilots (including military pilots) have reported over 50 near misses with drones last year alone
2. Drones (including model aircraft) are subject to the law through the Air Navigation Order
3. It is your responsibility to fly safely and within the law – if you don’t (and individuals have been) you could be prosecuted.
4. Never fly a drone near an airport/airfield or close to aircraft. It is a criminal offence to endanger the safety of aircraft in flight
5. Keep your drone in sight and below 400ft
6. Do not fly over congested areas and never fly within 50m of a person, vehicle or building not under your control
7. If you wish to use a drone for commercial purposes (get paid) then you need to have permission from the CAA
8. Ensure any images obtained do not break privacy laws
9. If your unit wishes to buy a commercially available drone for Defence activities (photographs, multimedia, and surveys at height) it becomes regulated by the MAA and you must follow their rules
10. Finally, Follow the Drone Code, have fun and fly safely.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.