A marvel of engineering and design, the DJI Mavic Air Drone Fly More Combo - Onyx Black was built to go wherever adventure takes you. Inheriting the best of the Mavic series, this ultraportable and foldable drone features high-end flight performance and functionality for limitless exploration.
3-Axis Gimbal Camera
The Mavic Air is the most portable DJI drone to house a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, with its angular vibration range reduced to 0.005°. Set in a triangular formation, gimbal dampeners help create even steadier shots.
32 MP Sphere Panoramas
In addition to Horizontal, Vertical, and 180° panoramas, the Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal-clear 32 MP Sphere panoramas.
4K 100 Mbps Video
The Mavic Air shoots video at an incredible 4K 30 fps, recording at 100 Mbps to capture every second with UHD quality.
With support for recording 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video, the Mavic Air captures all your epic high-speed adventures.
New HDR algorithms help you obtain the right exposure settings intelligently, according to lighting conditions. Overexposed or dark areas are processed for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, while DSP acceleration allows for more efficient shooting.
12 MP Stills
The Mavic Air’s onboard camera integrates a 1/2.3”12-megapixel CMOS sensor and an f/2.8 lens with an a35-mm equivalent focal length of 24 mm to shoot high-quality photos and videos.
8 GB Internal Storage
In addition to a Micro SD card slot, 8 GB of internal storage let you save photos and videos directly to the aircraft and export files through its USB 3.0Type-C port.
ActiveTrack can sense up to 16 selectable subjects simultaneously, letting you choose the right tracking subject. With higher tracking precision and broader scenario applications, ActiveTrack follows targets even when they're running, jumping, or cycling.
Choose from six different QuickShots — Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix, Asteroid, and Boomerang. All are just a tap away and will get you those epic selfie drone videos without needing to think about composing your shot. Share your new creations to social media through the DJI GO 4 app instantly.
Using advanced VIO technology, the powerful sensor system in FlightAutonomy 2.0 consists of a primary gimbal camera, forward, backward, and downward dual-vision sensors, downward infrared sensing system, IMU redundancies, and a group of computing cores. Together, they collect and transmit information from the surrounding environment to the high-performance processor for more precise hovering and better flight performance. Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allow the aircraft to bypass obstacles in front of and behind it actively. Your grand adventures of discovery have never been so safe and easy.
Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Batteries are made with high-density lithium, offering a substantial flight time of up to 21 minutes for all your adventuring needs.
The application of FOC sinusoidal drive architecture ESCs provides the Mavic Air with a smoother motor commutation process and higher overall efficiency of both motors and ESCs.
Feel the rush and thrill of first-class drone flight with top speeds of 68.4 kph in the Sport mode.
A new Wi-Fi video transmission system supports dual frequency bands of 2.4/5.8GHz and a 720p live view from up to 4 km away.
gov.uk Safety and Legalities Statements:
Essentially your responsibilities are:
- To know how to fly your drone safely, and do so within the law
- To understand that the operator is legally responsible for every flight
- To keep your drone in sight at all times – stay below 400ft
- Not to fly your drone over a congested area, never fly within 50 metres of a person, vehicle or building not under your control
- Ensure any images you obtain using the drone do not break privacy laws
- Avoiding collisions – you should never fly a drone near an airport or close to aircraft. It is a criminal offence to endanger the safety of an aircraft in flight
10 things you need to know about flying drones:
1. Drones can and do present a very real hazard to manned aircraft – pilots (including military pilots) have reported over 50 near misses with drones last year alone
2. Drones (including model aircraft) are subject to the law through the Air Navigation Order
3. It is your responsibility to fly safely and within the law – if you don’t (and individuals have been) you could be prosecuted.
4. Never fly a drone near an airport/airfield or close to aircraft. It is a criminal offence to endanger the safety of aircraft in flight
5. Keep your drone in sight and below 400ft
6. Do not fly over congested areas and never fly within 50m of a person, vehicle or building not under your control
7. If you wish to use a drone for commercial purposes (get paid) then you need to have permission from the CAA
8. Ensure any images obtained do not break privacy laws
9. If your unit wishes to buy a commercially available drone for Defence activities (photographs, multimedia, and surveys at height) it becomes regulated by the MAA and you must follow their rules
10. Finally, Follow the Drone Code, have fun and fly safely.
IMPORTANT NOTE - From 30th November, UK drone users have to register their drone and complete an online drone safety education and test, or risk a £1,000 fine. Registration is mandatory for drone owners and operators in the UK with drones weighing over 250g. Registration costs just £9 and can be completed online at register-drones.caa.co.uk
The new legislation only applies to drones being flown outside. Model fliers belonging to a recognised association will be added to the register in the new year in conjunction with their association.
If you have any questions please email the Civil Aviation Authority at email@example.com or telephone 0330 022 9930 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.