A high performance Macrolite flash delivering creative lighting solutions for photographers shooting close-up images, both on location and in the studio.
- Ring-flash design for versatile lighting when shooting close-up
- Powerful performance with guide number 14 (ISO 100, m)
- Independently variable dual flash tubes for creative lighting control
- LED modelling lamps make composition and focusing easier
- Quick and easy to use: controllable from camera or flash
Creative close-up flash photography
A ring-flash design allows uniform lighting of small subjects ideal for wildlife photographers shooting flowers and insects, and those working in specialist scientific applications. E-TTL II metering makes accurate flash exposures simple.
Creative shadow control
Dual flash tubes can be varied independently, over a six-stop ratio, permitting different lighting styles. Use both tubes evenly for a shadowless effect, or make one tube brighter than the other for relief lighting that emphasises textures. The Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX IIs flash head can be rotated around the lens, allowing the dominant light source to come from any angle.
High power output, with a guide number of 14 (ISO 100, m), allows the use of small apertures for maximum depth of field when shooting up close. Colour-temperature information is transmitted back to the camera during shooting, helping to optimise auto white balance.
Integrates with other flashes
The Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II can be used as an optical wireless master in a multi-flash lighting set-up, triggering Speedlite flashes set to slave mode. This is useful when using a second flash to illuminate a background, for example.
Innovative, instinctive design
Control the Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II using controls on your EOS camera, or via an easy-to-read dot matrix display. A bright LED modelling lamp makes focusing and composition easier in low light, while custom settings allow functions to be personalised to suit your own way of working.
Reliable performance you can count on
Fast, silent recycling ensures that you will be ready to shoot at just the right time. The Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II is ready to fire again in just 5.5 sec following a full-power discharge. A self-cleaning hot-shoe with two-line electronic transmission ensures a proper connection with your camera.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.