A compact zoom lens for EOS-M cameras that takes you closer to the action. An Image Stabilizer protects against blur from camera shake. STM technology delivers smooth, quiet focusing when shooting movies.
- Get closer to the action with your EOS-M camera
- Image Stabilizer keeps images sharp
- Compact enough to go anywhere
- Smooth, near-silent STM focusing
- Make quick adjustments with a manual focus ring
- Shoot great quality images - full of sharp details and rich colour
Compact zoom lens that takes you closer
Getting you closer to the action, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM is designed exclusively for EOS-M cameras. Its the perfect companion for the Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, allowing you to bring distant subjects closer – ideal for wildlife, sports and travel photography.
Optical Image Stabilizer
To help maintain sharpness, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM features an Image Stabilizer that protects against the blur caused by accidental movement while shooting - known as camera shake. Shutter speeds up to 3.5 stops slower than usual can be used, enabling hand-held photography in low-light conditions.
STM focusing technology
Stepping motor (STM) technology delivers focusing that is fast and accurate when taking photos and smooth and near-silent when shooting video. Because STM movements are so smooth and quiet, video clips are free from unwanted focusing noise and distracting changes in focus.
Great quality images that you will be proud of
Sophisticated optical materials deliver photos that are packed with sharp detail, dynamic contrast and rich colours. Draw attention to your subject by isolating it against a smooth out-of-focus background.
Designed to make great photography easy
A manual-focus ring enables precise focusing adjustments to be made quickly and easily at any time. A closest-focusing distance of 1 meter is great for powerful portraits and close-ups details
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.