- Focal length and maximum aperture: 300 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 8 degrees15
- Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m / 4.9ft
- Filter size: 77mm
Fixed focal length IS lens popularly used in wildlife and sports photography
Compact L-series telephoto lens with an Image Stabilizer which compensates for camera shake with equivalent effect of a shutter speed two stops faster. Two Image Stabilizer modes are provided: Stabilizer Mode 1 (the same mode featured on the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM) and the new Stabilizer Mode 2 which steadies the image during horizontal or vertical panning.
The image stabilizer also functions when using the Extender EF1.4xII or Extender EF2xII to provide that elusive 600mm shooting capability.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.