Light weight L-series super-telephoto lens, for all types of action photography. High-performance L-series super-telephoto lens, with 4 stop Image Stabilizer with 3 modes ideal for all types of action photography. The EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM delivers outstanding image quality in a robust lightweight construction.
- 300mm f/2.8 high-performance super-telephoto lens
- Part of Canons acclaimed L series
- Durable, rugged and lightweight
- 4 stop Image Stabilizer
- Enhanced image quality with SWC coating
- 3 IS modes
- Quiet and fast autofocus
High performance super-telephoto lens
With a large aperture of f/2.8, the EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM is a high performance super-telephoto lens delivering exceptional image quality in a durable and lightweight design.
The L-series is Canons flagship professional lens range, representing the best in precision-designed EF optics. L-series lenses combine superior performance with superlative handling, and are highly resistant to dust and moisture.
4-stop Image Stabilizer
A 4-stop optical Image Stabilizer – specially designed for the lens specific focal length range – works to counteract image blur, which can occur during handheld shooting, or at slow shutter speeds. Automatic panning detection ensures effective performance when tracking moving subjects and, as the IS system is based in the lens, results are visible through the viewfinder during framing.
Enhanced image quality with SWC coating
Designed for use in digital photography, Canons patented Subwavelength structure coating helps minimise the ghosting and flare caused by internal reflections. By eliminating the cause, the coating reduces reflections and helps to deliver crisp, clear images.
3 IS Modes
Ideally suited for all types of action photography especially those disciplines that require the utilization of panning, the new IS mode 3 only activates the image stabilizer element during exposure.
Fast, quiet auto focus
A ring USM (Ultrasonic motor) uses ultrasonic frequency vibrations to drive extremely rapid auto focus with near-silent operation. A high-speed CPU and optimised AF algorithms contribute to fast AF performance. Full time electronic manual focus override is available without having to switch out of AF mode.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.