The complete range of ultra wide-angle focal lengths in a single high-quality zoom lens. Perfect for those shooting landscapes, architecture and interiors on location.
- Explore landscapes from an ultra-wide point of view
- The worlds widest-angle rectilinear zoom lens*
- Minimal distortion ideal for architecture and interiors
- Advanced lens coatings guard against ghosting and flare
- Enjoy swift, near-silent AF, with full-time manual override
- Keep shooting even in tough weather conditions
Worlds widest-angle rectilinear zoom lens*
A focal length range of 11-24mm offers an extraordinary ultra wide-angle view of the world. The EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is the ideal creative tool for landscape, travel and architecture photographers and cinematographers working on location.
Take a unique view of landscapes, architecture and interiors
Exploit the relationship between foreground and background, and create powerful images that are filled with drama.
Minimal distortion throughout zoom range
Shoot in tight interior spaces and capture architectural images with minimal levels of distortion. Superb sharpness is achieved right across the frame, with Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) and Super UD lens elements. Three different kinds of lens coating guard against flare for superb image quality.
Swift, near-silent AF with full-time manual override
The EF 11-24mm f/4L USM employs ring-type USM to focus quickly and in near silence. Full-time manual focus override enables precise adjustments to be made without taking your camera away from your eye.
*As of 6th February 2015
Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl): 117 10 - 74
95 10 - 53
126 05 - 84
Lens construction (elements/groups): 16/11
No. of diaphragm blades: 9
Minimum aperture: 22
Closest focussing distance (m): 0.28 (at 24 mm)
Maximum magnification (x): 0.16 (at 24 mm)
Distance Information: Yes
Image stabilizer: -
AF actuator: Ring USM
Dust/moisture resistance: Yes
Filter diameter (mm): Filter Holder
Max. diameter x length (mm): 108 x 132
Weight (g): 1180
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.