Capture movies with a superb, clear soundtrack using this Canon quality Stereo Directional Microphone, which features a compact and lightweight Shotgun design and versatile directional pick up.
- External stereo directional microphone for EOS cameras
- Wide frequency range and high sensitivity for rich, detailed sound
- Three directional modes to capture a variety of subjects
- Shock mount and windshield cover reduces unwanted noise
- Compact and lightweight design thats easy to carry
The Directional Stereo Microphone DM-E1 features a shotgun design and delivers high quality movie sound. It is easily mounted on the hot shoe and connects into the 3.5 mm microphone socket of an extensive range of compatible EOS cameras.
Rich, realistic sound
Capture rich and realistic sound, such as the entire tonal range of a music performance - from the high frequencies of violins and flutes to the low frequencies of double basses and bass guitars - with a 50 Hz to 16 kHz pick up range. A sensitivity of -42 dB lets you record even the quietest sounds.
Versatile directional capabilities
Add an impressive soundscape to your movie thanks to three modes of directional pick up. Effortlessly switch between 90 and 120 patterns for high quality stereo sound in different sized spaces or use shotgun (monaural) mode to clearly record subjects talking direct to camera without environmental interference.
High quality soundtracks
Record clear, high quality sound without unwanted noise thanks to a shock mount that counteracts the vibrations from camera or lens operation; a bundled windshield cover, significantly reduces outdoor wind noise; and a 66 dB S/N (signal/noise) ratio that means less noise from background interference.
Easy to carry
A compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry the microphone with you wherever you go. Combined with the camera and lens it creates one neat recording unit that enables you to shoot handheld comfortably for long periods. A lightweight button type lithium battery keeps weight to a minimum.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.