The Starter Kit is a great way to get started with Arduino, coding and electronics! The Starter Kit includes the components you need to make 15 fun projects following the step-by-step tutorials on the Project Book.
The Arduino Starter Kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators.
Projects you can make:
- 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the basics
- 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
- 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head spin
- 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
- 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
Once you’ve mastered this knowledge, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful, and make someone smile with what you invent. Then build it, hack it and share it. You can find the Arduino code for all these projects within the Arduino IDE, click on File / Examples / 10.StarterKit.
Have a look at these video tutorials for a project by project walk-through.
Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.