Designed for streamers, podcasters, gamers, vocalists and voice-overs, the ProSound Studio Spring Loaded Boom Arm Microphone Kit is a USB plug-in boom microphone setup for clear and professional sound recordings.
The high quality condenser microphone has a cardioid pickup pattern which effectively captures sound and voice directly from the front side, reducing any background noise in loud environments. Also featuring a smooth, flat frequency response of 30Hz-16kHz and 16mm diaphragm which delivers a fuller, round and warmer sound in all recordings.
Built with an adjustable studio boom arm which clamps securely to any desk or table and USB plug-in connectivity, making this kit have universal connectivity to all Mac and Windows computers/laptops and mounting surfaces. Additionally a pop filter has been included to protect against plosion and popping external noises.
- Microphone-core: Dia.16mm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-16kHz
- Sampling Rate: 192kHz/24bit
- Sensitivity: -38dB+/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Electrical Current: 75mA Max.
- Voltage: 5V
- Body Weight: 7.2oz/205g
- Includes cable
- Colour: All black
- Material: Metal
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders. To keep you updated on your order, we’ll email you when it’s being dispatched.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. See shipping policy for more information.
- For items marked as 'Pre-Order' they will be sent according to the relevant release date.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original condition. See refund policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.